Nadine Campbell is a highly qualified naturopath and herbalist whose focus is to help you to achieve your health goals, increase your vitality and provide you with the tools to achieve and maintain good health.
Nadine believes in a holistic model of care to optimise health and wellbeing with a focus on disease prevention and education. Nadine’s professional philosophy encompasses scientific principles and evidence based practices which enhance traditional methods.
Due to additional Masters study, Nadine is classified as a Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility specialist. This specialist training through the University of New South Wales provides Nadine with additional highly detailed knowledge, skills and information specific to male and female reproductive and fertility disorders.
- Masters in Reproductive Medicine (UNSW)
- B.Sc (Biomedical)
- B.App.Sc (Nat Studies)
- Grad Dip (Nat)
- Graduated with Distinction and winner of the Deans medal (University of Western Sydney)
- Member of NHAA
- Member of ATMS
In her clinical practice Nadine specialises in:
- Reproductive disorders for both females and males
- General fertility, conception and preconception care
- Infertility and sub-fertility
- Miscarriage prevention and treatment
- IVF/ART support
- Pregnancy, labour and breastfeeding
- Perimenopause and menopause
- Endocrine disorders such as thyroid, pancreatic, adrenal.