Nadine is a general Naturopathic practitioner who can assist with:
- Gastrointestinal disorders- IBS, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, gastritis, reflux, peptic ulcers, constipation, diarrhoea, food intolerances, nausea, bloating
- Skin complaints- eczema, psoriasis, acne
- Nervous system health- (stress, anxiety, panic attacks, depression, adrenal exhaustion, insomnia
- Cardiovascular conditions- high blood pressure, high cholesterol
- Metabolic disorders- insulin resistance, non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus, metabolic syndrome
- Immune dysfunction- recurrent infections, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia
- Autoimmune disorders- Hashimoto’s disease, Graves disease, systemic lupus erythematosis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Musculoskeletal disorders- gout, osteoarthritis
- Respiratory conditions- asthma, bronchitis, whooping cough, hayfever, sinusitis
- Children’s health issues- recurrent infections, bedwetting, anxiety, ADD, ADHD
- Cancer support
What you can expect from a naturopathic consultation is a detailed health review, simple advice and education around healthy lifestyle choices and safe effective natural medicines. The aim is to treat the symptoms of your problem thoroughly and effectively, whilst evaluating and managing the aspects of your general health that may be contributing to the problem.
Nadine can work in conjunction with existing health care practitioners, such as your GP or IVF/ART specialist to support your health and improve your well being.